Work at FACT
When you work for FACT, you become part of the FACT Family. Employees are part of a high performing team that works to ensure the maximum benefit to our clientele, while also instilling a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment for our staff. Benefits include medical insurance, vision/dental/chiropractic insurance (voluntary), paid vacation, paid sick time, flexible schedule (if possible), a supportive work environment, education/training, opportunities to work in multiple settings/positions (as available), possible certification reimbursement, internship supervision and more.
If you are interested in one of the positions below, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Behavior Therapist – In School
For immediate hire
We are currently looking for a passionate and committed individual to be an in-school behavior therapist (BII, Shadow, 1:1) to work with kids with autism and related diagnoses, beginning ASAP.
We offer opportunities for professional growth and development within our different programs and client services. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and for the right candidate, we can provide many opportunities for professional growth and development within our different programs and client services.
- Supports instruction to assigned student and administers one-on-one ABA-based interventions to designated student in a school setting.
- Monitors student behavior and utilizes approved behavior management techniques to redirect and modify inappropriate behaviors.
- Collects data daily, on behaviors and on interventions used, and implements documented Behavior Support Plan as instructed by FACT supervisor.
- Monitors, observes, and reports behavioral data of students according to approved procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, education, or a related field.
- Experience working in a classroom setting.
- Experience working with children.
- Experience working with autism and other developmental disabilities/special needs.
- A basic knowledge of behavioral based interventions.
- NCPI Certified
- Bachelor’s degree
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of automobile insurance
- TB clearance
- DOJ background check/clearance
- May not have been an employee of Los Angeles Unified School District within past 12 months
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time available.
Required experience: ABA 1 year
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Salary based on experience. Starting at $17.50 /hour
In-Home Support Staff
We are looking for Direct Service Provider for kids and/or young adults with special needs. As a Direct Service Provider, you get to work in the homes of the client and in community settings. We are looking for individuals who are able to work afternoons/evenings (possibly from 3pm on into the evening). Direct Service Providers work between 4-15 hours in the Los Angeles area with afternoon/evening availability and possible weekends. This is a great position if you work a regular day job and would like some supplementary income.
- Works directly with the client to implement behavioral treatment plan
- Works with closely parent/guardian to train and implement behavior plan
- Collaborates, writes and reviews finalized reports and behavior plans
- Consult with guardians and other client services as needed
- Completes case allotted hours (typically between 4 -20 hours a week, depending on your availability)
- Records completed sessions in Codemetro, and follows protocols (we will train you)
- Attend trainings
- Bachelor Degree (must have proof of degree)
- Reliable Transportation
- Proof of Automobile Insurance (if driving)
- TB Clearance
- DOJ Background check and clearance (we’ll help you with this)
- Preferred experience with children and/or young adults with special needs
- Spanish is a plus
Compensation: Rate contingent on experience. Part-time, hourly. Non-profit organization. Jobs based in and around West Los Angeles (some opportunities in the Valley as well).
Job Type: Part-time